Protecting Your Personal Information
Certain processes available on this website are used to collect personal information.Mortgage Architects collects no personal information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us. Any personally identifiable data about members, customers or website visitors is stored securely and used only for the purpose for which it is provided to us.
Mortgage Architects may share aggregate information about its members and customers – not individual data – with sponsors, potential sponsors, and other parties to help them better understandMortgage Architects members and their interests.
Such aggregate information is used to giveMortgage Architects demographic data about its members in order to improve the organization, and the programs and services we provide.
The information you provide toMortgage Architects – such as your name, address, etc. – allowsMortgage Architects to inform you about events and activities and to notify you of issues, events or special offers which may be of interest to you. You are givingMortgage Architects permission to contact you by way of the information you provide.
Mortgage Architects Website
The operating system for theMortgage Architects website (www.firstsaskmortgages.ca) may automatically record some general information about your visit, such as:
• The Internet domain for your Internet service provider, such as "company.com" or "service.ca" and the IP address of the computer accessing the website, such as "ppp-55";
• The type of browser (such as "Netscape version x" or "Internet Explorer version x") you are using;
• The type of operating system you are using (such as Macintosh, Unix, or Windows);
• The date and time you visit our site and the web pages that you visit on our site, along with the address of the previous website you were visiting, if you linked to us from another website.
• If you are logged into this site, your user name will be recorded along with the date and time of your visit, which pages you viewed, etc.Mortgage Architects uses this information for statistical analysis, to help us make our site more useful to visitors. We may disclose this information in aggregate only to third parties such as sponsors, clients or advertisers and/or use it for auditing purposes.
TheMortgage Architects website may use "cookies" that identify you as a return visitor. A cookie is a piece of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then store the cookie on your hard drive. So, when you come back to visitMortgage Architects's website again, information can be tailored to suit your individual preferences. The goal is to save you time and provide you with a more meaningful visit and to measure website activity. Browsers such as Netscape allow you to disable cookie collection if you wish, or inform you when a cookie is being stored on your hard drive.
When You Leave theMortgage Architects Website
This policy discloses the privacy practices for theMortgage Architects website (www.MortgageBrokers.com). However, theMortgage Architects website contains links to other sites. Once you link to another site, you are subject to the privacy and security policies of the new site.Mortgage Architects encourages you to read the privacy policies of all websites you visit, especially if you share any personal information.
For more information, please contactMortgage Architects's Privacy Officer:
Privacy Compliance Officer -Mortgage Architects,
Regional Corporate Office: 3216-380 Canyon Meadows Drive S.E, Calgary, AB T2J 7C3 TEL: 403-278-4777 FAX: 403-278-4703
Dave Mercer, Vice President Sales - Western Canada Email: Email:
(9 am until 5 pm M.S.T. weekdays)
If your inquiry or complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction, please contact: The Area V.P.,Mortgage Architects, at the above address.